This is a easy dish you can make with handful of ingredients you have. You can easily substitute eggs with Cauliflower or Green peas or any vegetable of your like.
Eggs – 4
Onions – 3/4 cup thinly sliced
Tomato – 1 big chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Salt – as required
Pepper powder – as required
Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Curry leaves – few
Coriander leaves – few
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan. Scramble eggs with salt and pepper. Keep aside in a plate.
- In the same pan , add another tsp of oil. When its hot, crackle mustard seeds.
- Add onions and curry leaves . Saute till transparent, then add ginger garlic paste.
- Saute till raw smell goes. Then add tomatoes and all spice powders and salt.
- Sprinkle little water. Saute till tomatoes get cooked. Gravy should be thick.
- Add the scrambled eggs. Mix thouroughly. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Switch off. Serve hot with Chapathi, or Parathas or Phulkas.