This tag was created by David of https://theguywhosaidalwaysno.com/2017/01/01/20162017-tag/.
DESCRIBE YOUR 2016 IN 3 WORDS.
- Lots of love
WRITE THE NAME OF 2 PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHARACTERIZED YOUR 2016.
My husband and kids.
WRITE ABOUT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU’VE VISITED IN 2016 AND WHY YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH.
Grand canyon. It’s such a natural beauty. It’s beauty can’t be described in words unless you see by yourself. Those who have been there can relate I think.
WRITE THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD YOU’VE TASTED IN 2016.
Chicken lettuce wraps from P.F.Chang
WRITE THE EVENT WHICH HAS MARKED YOU MORE OF THIS IN 2016 (EVEN GLOBAL EVENT).
Of course my blog. I haven’t thought that I would come to this stage when I started.
WRITE THE FINEST PURCHASE YOU’VE MADE IN THIS 2016, AND IF YOU WANT, LINK A PHOTO.
I would say my phone.
WRITE 3 GOOD INTENTIONS FOR THIS 2017.
- I have to learn to respond than react.
- I have to be more patient towards my kids.
- I have to be good to me.
WRITE 1 PLACE YOU WANT TO VISIT IN 2017.
I don’t have any particular place.😉
WRITE 1 PLATE/FOOD YOU WANT TO EAT IN 2017.
Anjappar hotel biriyani 😬.( Those who knows about this hotel knows why). I terribly miss that here😭.
I would like to tag
Rules for this Tag
- Mention the creator of the blog: The Guy Who Said Always No.
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you: Malini and Abha Jha.
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 blogger friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
Excited to see know more about you. Keep rocking.