Craving for Pizza? Can’t wait too long? Try this quick thin crust Bread pizza. This can be ready within minutes with handful of ingredients readily available. You can top it with your desired toppings.My version have no Italian seasonings. If you have you can add it to enhance flavor.
You can have this as breakfast or as evening snack.Kids will love it and ask for more.
Whole wheat bread – 1
Mixed veg Topping – 1/2 cup ( I used chopped onions, tomatoes, spinach, capsicum,corn kernel)
Tomato Sauce – 2 tbsn or As required
Grated mozeralla Cheese – As desired
Chilli flakes – To add when serve
- Roll whole wheat bread to thin using rolling pin.
- Heat tawa or pan. Toast bread for one minute each side.
- Remove it to a plate. Apply tomato sauce, top it with veggies. Top it with required amount of cheese.
- Place it on the pan again. Cover it with a lid and cook in medium flame till cheese melts.
- Serve warm with chilli flakes on it.
- You can use any veggies you like.Chop the veggies finely.
- You can use pizza sauce in the place of tomato sauce.
- You can add Italian seasonings.
- You can use any variety of bread.