I always wanted to try to make some easy healthy bars. So when I saw no bake version of making Cheerios bar I didn’t wait to try. I added my touch it. Hope you like this version of Cheerios bar.
Cheerios – 2 cups
Peanut butter – 1/2 cup
Honey – 1/4 cup
Dry fruits – a handful ( I used pistachios and raisens)
Butter – 1 tbsn
Salt – a pinch
Vanilla essence – 2 or 3 drops
- In a bowl add Cheerios and dry fruits. Keep aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl add peanut butter, honey, butter, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt.
- Microwave till peanut butter melts.( Mine took 1 minute)
- Mix thoroughly and add to Cheerios mixture.
- Mix till all Cheerios are coated.
- In 2 inch deep dish, spread a aluminum foil and spread the peanut butter covered Cheerios in it.
- Press it tightly. Keep refrigerated till it sets.
- Cut into small squares and serve.
Recipe slightly adapted from Here
- You can add dry fruits of your choice. Or you can avoid it too.