Happy new year friends 😊☺🎂. Start your new year with healthy and yummy breakfast. How about adding dates in yummy pancake to make it more yummier.
Whole wheat flour – 2 cups
Brown sugar / jaggery – 3/4 cup
Banana – 1 big
Dates – 5 deseeded
Milk – 1/2 cup
Nutmeg powder – 1/4 tsp
Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt – a pinch
Water – as required
Butter – to smear
- In a bowl mash banana. Add jaggery / brown sugar. Mix well.
- Blend dates along with milk. Add it to banana mixture.
- Add nutmeg powder, vanilla essence, oil and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Add flour little by little along required water to make batter consistency.
- Heat a pan. Smear butter. Pour a laddle of batter and spread a little.
- When one side is done, flip it over to other side.
- When done serve along with favorite syrup.
Wish everyone a happy and healthy new year 😊🎂🌌💕