This is so simple yet tasty stir fry. Can be made within few minutes. Goes well with any rice variety.
Eggs – 3 or 4
Onion – 1/2 cup finely chopped
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – as required
Curry leaves – few
Coriander leaves – few
Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
Channa dal – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan. Crackle mustard seeds, add channa dal.
- When channa dal turns golden, add onions, curry leaves.
- Sauté till onions turn transparent. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, pepper powder and salt.
- When raw smell goes crack open eggs and mix continuously scrambling the eggs.
- When it becomes dry add coriander leaves and give a mix.
- Switch off. Serve warm with any rice variety.