When you want to have healthy breakfast or dinner, try this easy and yummy oats dosa. I make this at least once in a week.
Oats – 3/4 cup
Rava/Sooji – 1/2 cup
Rice flour – 2 tbsn
Curd / Yogurt – 1/4 cup
Pepper corns – 1 tsp
Jeera seeds – 1 tsp
Salt – as required
Oil – to drizzle
- Dry roast oats for about a minute and grind to smooth powder.
- Take oats powder, Sooji , Yogurt and rice flour on a bowl.
- Mix it with required water without lumps to a watery batter.
- Add jeera, pepper corns and salt. Keep aside for 1 hour.
- As the Sooji soaks, the batter will be thicker after 1 hour.
- Add water to make thin. The batter should be really watery.
- Heat tawa, pour a laddle of batter. It spreads by itself else just swirl the tawa.
- Drizzle oil over the dosa.
- When one side cooks flip over and cook till golden.
- Serve warm with your favourite chutney or sambar.
- You can add chopped onion, coriander leaves, green chilli in the batter.
- Do not spread the batter with laddle. Just spin the tawa if needed.