Give a twist to your usual breakfast omelette. Actually I saw this in some video, but I forgot😞. If anyone knows the source, please let me know. I will link it back to them.👍
Egg – 1
Onion ring – 1 ( 1/4 inch thick)
Salt – as required
Pepper powder – as required
Oil – to smear
- Heat a pan and smear oil.
- Keep onion ring and flip it after few seconds.
- Crack open egg inside the onion ring.
- Add required salt and pepper.
- Cook for a minute and flip. Cook till it’s done.
- Serve warm.
- Instead of onion ring, you can use capsicum ring.
- You can serve it as half boiled, but I prefer to cook on both sides.
Recipe source – unknown