Give your normal french toast a punch of lemon flavor. This will give you a refreshing morning to work or school. Try this 😃.
Bread – 4 slices
Coconut milk – 1/4 cup
Egg – 1
Lemon juice – 1 tbsn
Sugar – 2 tbsn
Butter – as required
- In a bowl beat egg and sugar thoroughly till sugar dissolves.
- Add coconut milk and mix. Then add lemon juice.
- Cut bread into half.
- Heat a pan. Smear butter on it.
- Dip the bread strips into egg – coconut milk mixture and cook in the pan till both sides turn golden.
- Serve warm.
- You can use any bread. I used whole wheat bread.