This is a simple & easy starter. You can have this @ Tea time. I’m sure kids will love it..
Cauliflower- 1 medium sized
Gram flour – 4 table spoons
Rice flour – 1 table spoon
Ginger garlic paste- 1 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Pepper – 1 table spoons
Salt – as required
Oil – required to deep fry
- Cut cauliflower into small florets.
- Add all ingredients except oil to florets and mix well.
- Sprinkle little water only if necessary.
- Keep aside for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the florets in medium flame till it turns golden brown.
- Serve warm.